[Market-farming] Tilther

Dave or Kathy Campbell dkcampbell at southslope.net
Mon Jan 28 14:55:26 EST 2013

Yep, have one, tried it a while, no longer use it much.  It runs through
batteries on my power drill pretty fast, so you gotta keep spares available
and charged up.  Hard clods/small rocks clog it up and stop it.  Best use
seems to be on beds that are already pretty well worked up, where you just
want real fine dirt that looks pretty.  I can get nice beds like that just
as fast using my garden rake...

==Dave Campbell / Tiffin IA / USDA Zone 5b