[Market-farming] farm WiFI

Tim Shultz tim at thegreenranch.ca
Thu Jan 24 16:55:30 EST 2013

We use a service called "your link" they have tower that is about 15 miles
from us. Pretty decent....not perfect but better than cell based wifi or
dialup!!  Its actually quite fast there is occasional outages though. Not
sure that they are available in the States though!  May be only Canadian

Tim Shultz
The Green Ranch
www.thegreenranch.ca