[Market-farming] farm WiFI

stonecirclefarm tds.net stonecirclefarm at tds.net
Thu Jan 24 16:25:18 EST 2013

The Google forms are VERY easy to create and adapt to your needs.  I use
one to track labor by crop on my farm.  The form looks like a "survey" with
boxes to check (for each person on the farm), a drop-down menu (for crops),
and a place to input hours.  It will take you 15 minutes or less to create
a simple form that you can then email to people, embed in a website, or
just have bookmarked in your browser.

-John