[Market-farming] slightly OT - what spreadsheet to get for iPad

Tim Shultz tim at thegreenranch.ca
Thu Jan 24 09:25:23 EST 2013

Our employees all had smartphones allready a couple dont have data plans
and only use wireless but we setup an attenna on our house to broadcast the
wifi signal so it is accessable most anywhere on the farm. We also have a
farm tablet that floats around....usually in packing house that can be used
as well.

Tim Shultz
The Green Ranch
www.thegreenranch.ca