[Market-farming] Fwd: [PCGuild] This just in from Facebook: Johnny's sell...

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 11:46:56 EST 2013

I was also able to find lists of Monsanto varieties very quickly by doing a
 Google search.  As for someone mysteriously taking down a supposed FB
list of incriminating evidence, that has about as much credibility as "the
check  is in the mail."  If they've got the info, they can post it again.   I'm
chalking this up to yet another email scare, created by someone who wants to
 use shock-em tactics to accomplish their goals.
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA

In a message dated 1/9/2013 7:14:29 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,