[Market-farming] Fwd: [PCGuild] This just in from Facebook: Johnny's selling Monsanto seeds!? AND Censorship

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Wed Jan 9 10:13:47 EST 2013

1) Johnny's does carry some Monsanto-owned seed, as well as a lot of
seed that isn't.

2) Seminis/Monsanto has website pages up advertising their varieties
by name, and publicly accessible. So I've got serious doubts about the
rest of this.

http://www.seminis.com/global/us/products/Pages/default.aspx