[Market-farming] Transplanter

Joshua Bryceson turniprock at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 18:08:05 EST 2013

We've used a sled type transplanter for years in stoney ground. just
mounting old planter shoes for openers and mount some steel wheels for
closing packing. it takes some adjusting and trial and error to get it, but
infinately adjustable. just need people who know what 12 and 16" looks
like. It's two row at 30", we plant one row on plastic with a water wheel.

Turnip Rock CSA
8628 County Hwy AA
New Auburn, WI 54757
715-237-2998