[Market-farming] Permaculture Anyone?

Mary Conner chucknmaryc at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 05:48:11 EST 2013

Not sure if anyone here is interested and hopefully this is appropriate to share with you all here, but I signed up for a distance-education Permaculture workshop that starts in a couple of weeks.  I don't have the time to travel for this type of thing, and apparently it's an at-your-own pace type of learning situation with a Permaculture Design Certificate issued at its completion.  It just seems like a great way to design some of our farmland so we don't have to plant annuals every year and so that there's food growing perennially.
Here's the link for anyone interested:
http://glaciallakespermaculture.org/permaculture_design_courses_pdc

address and password):