[Market-farming] Starting Onions in ground

Allan Balliett allan.balliett at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 19:00:22 EST 2013

Just out of curiosity, anyone else have fungus/blight problems with onion
tops by late June?

We are organic and always seem to.

I'm wondering if we are unique in this problem (we are near a river and are
very humid) if the rest of you spray regularly.

Thanks to everyone sharing on this thread.

-Allan in WV