[Market-farming] Harvesting containers

Deb Taft deb at mobiusfields.com
Sat Feb 23 21:06:09 EST 2013

I second bulb crates for all the reasons Laurie stated.  I had a hard time
finding them for a decent price around here (NYC metro area) but there's a
bulb distributor near my family in Michigan that sells them for $4 each so
I load up when I visit.

If I had an unlimited budget I would invest in a stackable/nestable type.
 I've had a few collapsible over the years and they do end up breaking down
at the joints.  The bulb crates take up a lot of space when not in use, so
having something that would nest AND stack sounds kinda perfect.
Something like this:
http://www.glacierv.com/SPD/-690--33lb--tall-produce-lug--vented--harvesting-and-storage--qty--1--1E90000-1172171789.jsp

Best,
Deb