[Market-farming] losing insurance coverage????

Mike Rock mikerock at mhtc.net
Wed Feb 20 01:56:21 EST 2013

Richard,
I would second Kathryn's idea that you might post more on this subject.
We currently do not sell anything but our Mulefoot hogs, and those to an
Amish friend who is the neighborhood butcher.  He then butchers and
sells to his customer base.  The hogs are pretty organic, the odd bit of
outside corn being the exception.  Whey, barley and pasture does the
real work.....well, my wife does the real work.

Most respectfully,
Mike Rock
SW Wisconsin