[Market-farming] Basil Downy Mildew

Deb Taft deb at mobiusfields.com
Mon Feb 11 21:04:55 EST 2013

Hi Bill.

I was hoping you'd weigh in on this!

Phosphorus acid fungicides are mentioned in several of the articles I've
read, including this alert from Cornell:

http://vegetablemdonline.ppath.cornell.edu/NewsArticles/BasilDowny.html

It doesn't appear that they're OMRI compliant as they are cited here as a
conventional control.

Deb

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:40 PM, Shoemaker, William H <wshoemak at illinois.edu