[Market-farming] earthway

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Mon Feb 4 11:46:35 EST 2013

Here is a link to the "fix" for tiny seeds.
http://wannafarm.com/earthway-seeder-fix/

Yes, it is a bit of a pain to work around the end cap, but I only put it on
for tiny seeds.  I only seed a couple hundred feet at a time and the plates
stay on fine without it for that distance when doing larger seeds.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe