[Market-farming] Digging Dogs and Feral Hogs, Anyone?

Jackie Jameson jacqueline.jameson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:50:39 EST 2013

Agreed.  Wire works if you can train the hogs.

However, you can't train each and every feral hog.  As I said, they will
learn how to get through.  And, once they learn- it's too late.  Best not
to let them find the weak spot, or you'll be battling them constantly.  It
all depends on what you want to invest.

Jackie in NJ