[Market-farming] Digging Dogs and Feral Hogs, Anyone?

Jackie Jameson jacqueline.jameson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:36:50 EST 2013

How big an area is this?  The only way to contain hogs is hog panels(fixed
so they can't be lifted) or similar fencing.  They will go through or under
fence, they will lean on it until it's destroyed, and they will lift up
fencing and go under.  And do a combination of all the above.  They are
very smart, and will teach each other the weak points, once one of them has
figured out a weak spot, they will all return to that location and destroy
any fence you subsequently put up.  This is for domestic hogs, but is true
for feral hogs too (which are descended from escaped domestic hogs).  I
have raised hogs.
Jackie in NJ