[Market-farming] barrel washer

Jay Sleichter jaysleichter at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 25 00:19:07 EDT 2013

Sure, I can post some pics and videos

Videos of it running:

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgeTYYqTRss

2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUDAwD-j4RM

3)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W-qlhf92V8

Pictures:
1)http://s587.photobucket.com/user/jrslick/media/2012%20Garden%20Season/photo4.jpg.html

2)http://s587.photobucket.com/user/jrslick/media/2012%20Garden%20Season/photo2.jpg.html

I build this carrot washer out of untreated pine, used bicycle rims (from the salvage yard) and an used variable speed treadmill motor. The barrel is 4 foot long (could be made longer if you wanted).  It sits on 4 caster wheel on a 2 by 4 frame.

Jay

Jay's Jellies, Produce and More
Clay Center, Kansas
www.jaysjellies.com