[Market-farming] barrel washer

Aaron Brower aaronbrower at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 19:20:44 EDT 2013

That is great Jay. I intend to build one in the next month or two. I have a pretty good idea of how I want to do it but I would love to see some pictures or get some advice from you if you have the time to share.

A treadmill motor? Can you get some exerciser when you are washing your carrots? I've kept an eye out for an exercise bike for the motor and gears for this project. I guess I will expand my search to include a treadmill also.

Aaron