[Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 127, Issue racoon

Carla Maness manessfarm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 17:09:19 EDT 2013

We quit growing corn and melons. Deer, raccoon, and coyotes were wiping us
out. We tried electric fence with numerous strands, radios, sitting out in
the field all night with a shotgun, dogs, etc... nothing worked so we gave
up. :(

Hot pepper spray worked up to a point. Had to reapply after rain, or heavy
dew, and we couldn't always get it done so...

Carla
Perkins, OK