[Market-farming] looking for smartphone apps

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Thu Sep 20 22:08:05 EDT 2012

Square-Up has allowed us to do about 3K in additional sales that we would not have because of people running out of cash or without checks.  I've also used it to receive payment from other vendors and the Hamilton County Parks for a bee hive we removed from a wall in a restroom.  :)

Best thing in the world.  The percentage they take is about the same as other credit cards but there is no fee or equipment cost.  It is very nice indeed.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855