[Market-farming] looking for smartphone apps

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 21:59:08 EDT 2012

Actually, upon second looks, I think we were talking about Ag Squared in
past threads, but not Square Up.  Looks like Square Up is a card  processing
app, presumably for use at market?  I'd still like to hear about  it.  That
sounds a lot more convenient than some of the card readers I've  read about.
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA

In a message dated 9/20/2012 6:50:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,