[Market-farming] looking for smartphone apps

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 21:54:56 EDT 2012

Thanks for that, Richard.  I'm curious about your use of  Square-up.  Last
time we talked about that product in any detail on this  list, it got so-so
ratings.  Apparently you're pleased enough with it to be  using it
regularly?  I was pretty pleased with my Excel spreadsheets but  I'm reconsidering
that now in this age of mini devices.  Particularly since  my spreadsheets
have gotten so complex, they're getting slow to load.
Kathryn  Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA

In a message dated 9/20/2012 6:50:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,