[Market-farming] looking for smartphone apps

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Thu Sep 20 21:50:07 EDT 2012

Weather, GPS, Stockmarket (grain prices), web browser, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Camera, PDF reader, and Square-Up.

That's about it.  I thought I would be using all these Apps I downloaded.  Stripped most of them out and use the above ONLY for farming.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855