[Market-farming] looking for smartphone apps

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 21:22:00 EDT 2012

I'm the brand new proud owner of a smartphone, having been dragged kicking
and screaming into the 21st century (and only because my dumbphone finally
died).  So now I've got a Spring LG Optimus, and I'm dipping my toe into
the world of apps.  Anyone out there using an app that helps with their
farming?  I'd like to prove to myself that this was a useful upgrade.   I was
told that because it's a Droid operating system, rather than an iPhone, I
won't be able to upload/download things from the cloud.  But I hope to  be able
to do other wonderful things with it.  Wonder if there's an  app for
weeding.  Thanks all.
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA