[Market-farming] propane instead of acetylene

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Thu Sep 20 08:32:52 EDT 2012

I know its not an answer the question but...

...we almost never use our torch anymore, regardless of the gas being used.  It might still have value in the field where you ahve zero access to electricity or if you need to work something really delicate.  For fabrication and 99% of all our repair welding we never get the gas out.

We use cut-off wheels, air snips, and a mig and stick.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855