[Market-farming] McConkey

Vern and Amy vaspencer at sisna.com
Tue Sep 18 09:16:03 EDT 2012

If you are looking for greenhouse supplies, including a greenhouse, you
may be able to go in on an order with a local nursery.  McConkey sends a
truck through our area about twice a year and doesn't charge shipping if
your order is large enough, just a small drop-off fee.  They seem to
carry pretty quality stuff--not necessarily cheap, but you can't beat
that kind of shipping on heavy items.  I know they have warehouses in CA
and WA, but can't remember if anywhere else.

Vern
North Idaho, where we had 21 degrees (F) last week!  I'm sure Grandpa
had a reason for buying this cold sink, but it sure wasn't to raise corn
or tomatoes!