[Market-farming] sources for supplies: specifically plastic mulch, row cover, drip irrigation

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Mon Sep 17 08:55:53 EDT 2012

Shipping costs are a major factor in the cost as much of this stuff is
heavy, so where you live relative to the supplier's nearest warehouse
can make quite a difference. Be sure to check the shipping to your
location when comparing price lists.

If any other growers in your area are using these supplies, find out
whether you can share a truckload, or whether there's a local vendor
in your area close enough for you to pick up and not have to pay
shipping -- there's one about ten or so miles from me, so they're
cheaper for me than Nolt's in PA; but they certainly wouldn't be
cheaper for you.