[Market-farming] sources for supplies: specifically plastic mulch, row cover, drip irrigation

grizzdover at gmail.com grizzdover at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 23:48:59 EDT 2012

I order most anything I can from Nolts.  I'm fortunate they have a
warehouse in Northern Iowa and can get almost any order in a few days.  I
agree with Richard that you should just make your own hoops for row cover.
I'd consider using 8 gauge bailing wire.  I buy a roll of it at the farm
supply store and use wire snips to cut the length I need for bed width and
desired height over the crop at the peak.

Ben Saunders
Turtle Farm
Granger, Iowa
www.turtle-farm.com