[Market-farming] sources for supplies: specifically plastic mulch, row cover, drip irrigation

Amy Crowell crowellamy at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 16 16:41:40 EDT 2012

Hi all,
I've been a member of this list for years and am finally starting up a small operation of my own (after working on farms and in the landscaping business for many years.) I am in Central Texas and am wondering about the best, most affordable places to order certain supplies with minimal shipping costs. Specifically, I will be ordering:
black plastic mulch
row cover + hoops
drip tubing, t-tape + irrigation system for 1 acre

Hearing about the companies you use for these products (and why) would be immensely helpful to me as I know many of you have already done the work and research to find the best products and prices. Thanks so much for helping out a new farmer!

-Amy
Blue Bramble Farm
Wimberley, Texas