[Market-farming] Dealing with baby grasshoppers; long

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 23:00:15 EDT 2012

Richard, I'd be curious to know if Bourbon Reds happen to be the turkeys
you have, so that's what you use, versus you've tried other turkey breeds and
 they didn't work out as well.  We have Narragansets and I'd like to find
them "other" employment besides growing up to become Thanksgiving meals.
It would be nice if they worked for a living while eating, THEN their sale
would  be a bonus.  Love to double-layer things like that.
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA
Ruminations - essays on the farming life at  frogchorusfarm.com/weblog.html

In a message dated 9/8/2012 3:59:17 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,