[Market-farming] corn stalks

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Sat Sep 8 09:37:03 EDT 2012

We sell ours for 5.00 each.  We do a wire tie.  I can churn out about 30 in an hour.  With the drought we have plenty of stalks without corn.  :D

Life gives you lemons make some lemonade.  That about sums up farming this year.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855