[Market-farming] commercial kitchen advice?

Jackie Jameson jacqueline.jameson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 09:41:43 EST 2012

I forgot to put a link in to the NYS food establishments license page.  At
the top of this page is a link to the "description of food processing" and
a link to the 20-C license application.  As you can see, the license
application is $400.
http://www.agriculture.ny.gov/FS/general/license.html.  You might find
someone at Cornell Extension who can help make your
budget and find the most cost-effective way.
Good luck,
Jackie