[Market-farming] commercial kitchen advice?

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Wed Nov 14 12:20:25 EST 2012

Hi --

Has anyone on this list ever started a commercial kitchen according to
New York State (or similar) standards? If so, could you tell me what
materials you used, and how much did it cost?

I'm looking at possibly dehydrating or canning excess produce, and
can't sell such items legally here without a commercial kitchen. I
would almost certainly have to put up a new building. Money is
definitely a factor.

Thanks --