[Market-farming] Suggestions for a place to post an ad?

Rob Wallbridge rob at songberry.ca
Thu Nov 8 21:24:08 EST 2012

I'm pretty adept with the "Delete" button, so I don't really care either
way, but I do find it ironic that I've had to delete several requests for
the list, rather than simply deleting the list itself once and for all!

Just thought I'd point that out in case there's consideration of allowing
pertinent ads on the listserve.

  _____