[Market-farming] employee bonus

Andy Fellenz artisanfarms at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 13:52:26 EDT 2012

Depending upon the season and the person, I've paid between 1/2 week and 1
1/2wks average pay as a season end bonus.  Variation is due both to how
well the farm did that season and also how well the person did - someone
who is always on time, doesn't ask for too much time off or looks to
workload on the farm before asking for time off, has good work behavior,
gets a lot done, is easy to work with, and plans to come back the following
season will get more than someone who is deficient in any of these areas.

Andy