[Market-farming] employee bonus

stonecirclefarm tds.net stonecirclefarm at tds.net
Fri Nov 2 09:06:49 EDT 2012

This question may not be an easy one to answer because every farm situation
is unique but I am wanting to pay my one employee a bonus for the one week
this season when she managed the farm on her own while I was away with my
family for a vacation.  We are a small farm without tremendous sales or
resources (especially during this drought year) but this was obviously a
big deal both for me (allowing me to be off the farm) and a big deal for
her (as her hours and responsibilities went way up).  Thoughts or
experiences to share anyone?