[Market-farming] applying Surround

Brian bcluton at aol.com
Sat May 26 16:25:01 EDT 2012

I don't have any problem with it clogging. I typically put it through a 4 gallon piston pump backpack sprayer. I've put it on straight and in combo with fish/seaweed, sticker, Entrust, BT, etc.

Never any clog issues.

Add surround(and any other dry ingredients) to a bucket. Add water to surround while stirring. Stir until well mixed. Add liquids and/or sticker.  Pour into sprayer and top up with water.

Shake the sprayer every so often while applying and clean up good at end. I pour it out. Spray rinse. Dump. Add water. Pump and spray with nozzle removed until clear. Wash nozzle with hose. Good to go.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone