[Market-farming] Spotted Asparagus Beetle Control

Ron McElwain gofish54 at centurytel.net
Thu May 24 22:31:56 EDT 2012

BT will do a number on the larva, you will have to stay after them as
they will hatch out more than once.  - mac

Quoting Andy Fellenz :
Today I started observing feeding damage in my asparagus and several
Spotted Asparagus Beetles.  How effective is Pyganic on asparagus
beetle?  Are there other OMRI approved products which are either more
effective or should be considered in a tank mix with the Pyganic?

I plan to cut the asparagus for at least one more week and would like
to find something with reasonably good knockdown so that I don't have
to spend a lot of time in the packing shed inspecting for damaged
asparagus.

Thanks,

Andy

address and password):