[Market-farming] Spotted Asparagus Beetle Control

Andy Fellenz artisanfarms at gmail.com
Wed May 23 22:30:45 EDT 2012

Today I started observing feeding damage in my asparagus and several
Spotted Asparagus Beetles.  How effective is Pyganic on asparagus beetle?
Are there other OMRI approved products which are either more effective or
should be considered in a tank mix with the Pyganic?

I plan to cut the asparagus for at least one more week and would like to
find something with reasonably good knockdown so that I don't have to spend
a lot of time in the packing shed inspecting for damaged asparagus.

Thanks,

Andy