[Market-farming] restaurant update

Carla Maness manessfarm at gmail.com
Tue May 22 21:46:16 EDT 2012

Richard,
Thank you for this information. I think I'll back off and let the
restaurants approach me when they want produce. That seems to be the way
it's going any way.  I wanted to make sure and have what ever they might
want, but it seems they don't know. And, the one restaurant I've been
dealing with is an Italian restaurant, and Olive Garden just came to
Stillwater recently, so I'm sure my chef is worried about that!

Thanks again,
Carla
Perkins, OK