[Market-farming] WiFi recommendations?

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Sun May 20 17:28:45 EDT 2012

Anyone have a WiFi router to recommend that has god outdoor range?  I am
trying to use a phone to keep track of things this year.  Tempted to just
dig out my old HP IPaq since the good apps on both the iPhone and the Droid
need data access.  Am keeping cell phone costs minimal (prepaid) since we
don't have good voice coverage, but am going to have to bite the bullet and
buy a WiFi router.  Max range needed is 200 feet south, 1000 feet east
through a few trees and downhill, Can put in a 2nd floor southeast room in
front of window.

Top reviews for range that I find are Linksys 4200 and Belkin N600.  Thank
you.

Have been trying Evernote but it seems to just be a journal.  Thinking I
need spreadsheets or more organized online system - recommendations welcome.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe