[Market-farming] Tomato transplant disaster!

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Sun May 20 09:57:26 EDT 2012

Seconding that suggestion. In order to tell how to treat it you really
need to find out if possible what the problem actually is.

Call the local agent first before bagging plants in case they have a
preference for how you handle packing them, or in case they'll come
out and look at the situation in situ and take the samples themselves.
Sometimes the local agent can give you an idea on the spot even before
sending them out for testing.