[Market-farming] Flower Bouquets

Carla Maness manessfarm at gmail.com
Sat May 19 22:45:22 EDT 2012

Does anyone have a suggestion for keeping track of hourly employees? I've
hired 3 people who all work part time, and I'm having trouble keeping track
of who was here when, and how long they worked. Typically I'm already in
the field when one will arrive and trying to rely on memory isn't working
out too well. I've tried keeping track in a notebook, but it never fails
that the notebook is in the house and I'm in the field.

Thanks,
Carla
Perkins, OK