[Market-farming] Harlequin Bugs

pech pech9 at rocketmail.com
Fri May 18 21:48:51 EDT 2012

my
1st couple of years I had Harlequins then I applied beneficial nematodes, and now on
my 6th year in the same spot, I haven't any trouble at all. I might see a
couple but not the hordes I had at first. I will add that we put
in some permanent  beds of native plants that are shown to draw
in beneficial insects and my pest problem has dropped lots....we
used to have Japanese beetle all over the basil but not in the past couple of years...

Have Fun|
Dave, Goshen KY z6 or so