[Market-farming] Anyone Sell to Earth Fare

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Mon May 14 18:46:31 EDT 2012

Lucy,

I have never dealt with them but eagerly await the Cincinnati store.  I have heard good things about them.  They seem to want to deal direct with the farmers rather than use any middle men.  We've been trying to use Tiny Foot Print Distribution to get our honey and grains into the Dayton store but they are VERY finicky.  This can be a good thing or bad.  I am neutral on the matter.

Like I said, we plan on engaging them when they get their Cincinnati location up and running.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855