[Market-farming] Flower Bouquets

Carla Maness manessfarm at gmail.com
Sat May 12 16:48:13 EDT 2012

I grow 'Rocket' for my snaps. We get fairly long stems, but not as long and
strong as others I've seen. I think that's me though. I don't think I get
mine transplanted quickly enough. I try and set them out when I'm
transplanting broccoli, but we always have a million other things that need
to be transplanted as well so... flowers always seem to take a back seat to
the veggies.