[Market-farming] Flower Bouquets

Carla Maness manessfarm at gmail.com
Fri May 11 20:42:45 EDT 2012

I picked our first flowers today, which I'm glad to have for Mothers Day
weekend at market, but as is typical for me, the only thing I have are
snapdragons. Buckets and buckets of snaps.
What other flowers would bloom at the same time as snaps? I do mixed
bouquets for my market, and obviously it's hard to make a mixed bok when I
don't have anything else to mix!
Any ideas, information, etc... is greatly appreciated so maybe I can plan a
little better for next year.

Thanks!
Carla
Perkins, OK