[Market-farming] stinky backpack sprayer

Roots Farm karen at rootsfarm.info
Tue May 8 16:43:56 EDT 2012

Deb,

Odor perception is qualitatively different than sight/image perception.  Odor IS the chemical itself.  When you smell something it is because molecules of the defining chemicals have entered your body.

How much makes a difference to your plants/field/self/others...???   but the odor tells you the amount being released is not zero.  Be thankful for the odor -- some things offer no such warning  perceptible to humans.

All best wishes,

Karen

Roots Farm Organic Produce
Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs