[Market-farming] horse

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Sun May 6 12:30:44 EDT 2012

Thanks, Vern.  A few days of persistent symptoms later inspired me to  go
in and get checked out.  I rarely make use of all the whiz-bang modern
medical diagnostics, but I did this time.  The doc pronounced that I had a
concussion, go easy for at least a few more days, but nothing more  serious.  It
was a relief to know that's all it was.  I still have  remnants of the black
eye, almost two weeks later.  Darn horse.  As  luck would have it, that
same time period was full of rain and cooler-than-usual  temps, so I got a lot
done inside (when I wasn't sleeping).  And now that  the weather has dawned
clear and warm, I'm feeling good enough to head back  outside again. Where I
have lots and lots of tasks waiting for my undivided  attention.
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA
Ruminations - essays on the farming life at  frogchorusfarm.com/weblog.html

In a message dated 5/6/2012 5:39:26 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,