[Market-farming] Was Advertising CSA, Now Pricing CSA

Andy Fellenz artisanfarms at gmail.com
Sat May 5 06:55:31 EDT 2012

Hi Kurt,

At two of my CSAs I offer an all choice microshare.  It has 4 items each
week and the only restriction is only 2 of them can be fruit.  The CSAs
also have small shares, 6-7 items, and large shares 7-11 items.  Each week
I send out an email letting everyone know what is planned for the shares
and what choices are available.  Members with the microshare choose from
the choices at distribution or email me their choices and we pack out their
share for on farm pick up.

The microshare is $12.50/week, small is $20/week and large is $25/week.

Andy