[Market-farming] Holding Down Row Cover

Andy Fellenz artisanfarms at gmail.com
Fri May 4 21:18:57 EDT 2012

I have used rebar for years. The only issues I have had with the rebar are
in early spring and late fall it can get frozen onto the row cover making
it impossible to remove without tearing the row cover on a cold day and if
you aren't careful when you install it and remove it the ends can poke a
hole in your cover.  Other than this, it does a real good job.

Andy